Thursday, October 8, 2020

My PlayStation Network Account

Hello everyone! This is CEO100able, back to blogging after five months since the last time I posted something on here. I would like to announce that after six months of playing on my PlayStation 4 Pro, I have finally registered for a PlayStation Network account. Normally, I would be able to post a link to a new Internet user profile of mine, but this time, it's sadly impossible unlike my account on Steam (for modern PC gaming), so if you have a PlayStation 3 and/or a PlayStation 4 video game console, sign in to your PSN account, press the "Add some friends!" text, search for me, and please feel free to add me to your friends list. 

My PSN ID is CEO100able, exactly the same as YouTube and Steam. For my birthday this year, I received two different PS4 video games that contain physical cards for DLC content codes: "NASCAR Heat 5: Gold Edition," and "Monster Jam: Crush It!" So, the first thing I did with my PSN account was to redeem their codes for both games after signing into my PSN account from my PS4 Pro. I had fun with accessing family-friendly content on the PlayStation Store. 

We can play online console games together for the first time ever. Please let me know if it works for you at all, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment