Saturday, December 25, 2021

My 2021 Christmas Presents

Hello everyone! It's that time of the year again, to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here is a list of some of the presents I received this year:

  • LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition (PlayStation 4)  
  • The LEGO Movie 2 Video Game (PlayStation 4) 
  • Monster Jam: Steel Titans (PlayStation 4) (with steelbook case and Instant Unlock DLC code)
  • Monster Jam: Steel Titans 2 (PlayStation 4)
  • SRX (Superstar Racing Experience): The Game (PlayStation 4) (This video game is based on the all-new SRX motorsport, which I started seeing on TV when it first premiered!)
  • iWorship Volume 2 (CD) (Lots of nice Christian content on this product.)
  • Thomas & Friends: The Complete Series 10 (UK DVD) (PAL) (Region 2)
  • Hot Wheels 2021 Dodge Charger Stock Car #3 (Blue) (1:64 Scale)
  • 10.1" Polaroid Tablet + Keyboard Case (with Android 5.0, Lollipop) (This is actually my first Android device!)
  • Spalding Indoor/Outdoor Premier Play 29.5" Full Size Basketball

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks very much! My dad and I had a great Christmas this year. I hope you and your family did the same!

      Delete
    2. Mhm
      Btw, I got a new computer (again, my other one got slow even after 1 year)
      Its specs are:
      Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N6000 (I believe)
      RAM: 8 gigabytes
      Storage: 256GB of what I assume is an SSD (solid state drive)
      Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 (Probably the weakest link in the system)
      OS: Windows 11 (unfortunately)
      When I first saw the name of the CPU, I was expecting the worst, but it's actually pretty decent
      Hopefully I can enjoy this one for more than a year's time

      Delete
    3. Sounds great! I plan on starting to use Windows 11 in 2023. Enjoy your new PC!

      Delete
    4. I already hate Windows 11... but your mileage may vary
      I feel like they tried to strip it down? I don't get it
      For example I had to install an app just to adjust the taskbar size and move it to the top...

      Delete
    5. A few days later, I REALLY hate Windows 11 now. Reasons:
      VERY unstable.
      It just looks bad.
      I believe Windows 11 is the culprit as to why my CPU is extremely inconsistent with speed, since I see this issue only associated with Windows 11. (What I mean: It seems when I try to do a "heavy" task, the WHOLE computer slows down, and the performance never comes back up, leading to me needing to restart. When this throttling occurs, the CPU speed goes down to just 400MHZ!! Also, I heard Windows 11 degrades GPU performance. I am still unsure whether it is the GPU that isn't very good, or Windows 11)
      It feels very stripped down compared to Windows 10.
      Windows 10 is terrible enough and is 6 YEARS OLD, let alone Windows 11 which is brand new. But Windows 10 feels awesome compared to 11.

      In fact, the computer with that AMD 3020e (yes it had Windows 10) I got last year, I had to factory reset it not once, not twice, but FOUR TIMES IN ONE YEAR due to the terrible quality updates breaking the system.






      (If I am annoying, please feel free to say so)

      Delete
    6. (Sorry if I am annoying)
      Good news, I got Windows 10 on my laptop again :)
      Bad news: It's version 1607. I cannot adjust the brightness or use the trackpad.

      Delete
    7. hi ceo100able ho ho ho merry christmas
      https://www.abcya.com/games/christmas_hunt

      Delete