Sunday, October 30, 2022

Updated Plans for Custom Cars in NASCAR Video Games

Hello everyone, this is CEO100able. You may be wondering why I haven't been working on the custom cars for various NASCAR video games I previously announced yet. Well, there have been some other hobbies going on, like some outdoor activity videos and custom crossover scripts of various TV show and movies. 


I began working on custom crossover scripts mostly in collaboration with other YouTube users like ThomasLover 2000 when he and I were having fun with a fan-made crossover featuring characters from Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks and Cars. More recently, I have been working on a variety of custom crossover stories with another one of my fans, Eddie Kyte, on Google Docs. What happens is, when he comes up with a crossover idea, he sends at least one to me every week. Ideas include Thomas & Friends, Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa, PB&J Otter, The Jungle Book, Elmo's World, and more. It has been fun since late September. If you haven't seen the YouTube channels of ThomasLover 2000 and Eddie Kyte, please feel free to check them out and subscribe to them.


Anyhow, I apologize for the unexpected delay because of the things mentioned above. But sometimes plans change when people have to show courtesy of others. I just wanted to let you know what was happening all month long, so I will end up getting started on more custom stock cars for NASCAR video games in early November 2022, inspired by other video game series like NASCAR Heat and Daytona USA, some TV shows like Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks, and other motorsports of the real world, like the UK's ASCAR / SCSA. Thanks for reading, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment