Saturday, September 18, 2021

My NASCAR Vehicle and Driver Card Collection

Hello everyone! This is CEO100able, and here is a hobby of mine that might interest you: collecting cards showing NASCAR drivers and their respective stock cars! I started obtaining these by buying them on eBay back in November 2019, starting off with a Traks Race Products card from 1991 about Richard Petty (the #8 Race Day one, showing a photo of him and his vehicle taken in 1973) and a Press Pass Legends card from 2006 about Jeff Gordon (showing photos of him and his DuPont stock car taken in 1999). Then in February 2020, I purchased another Richard Petty card, which was a "Top Tier" one released by Donruss Racing in the same year as well as a card showing Kyle Petty released by the same brand. Would you like to know the rest of them? If so, you're at the right place! Let's get started!

  • TRAKS Richard Petty Driver Card #8 - Race Day (1991)
  • Press Pass Legends Jeff Gordon Driver Card (2006)
  • Donruss Racing Richard Petty Driver Card - Top Tier (2020)
  • Donruss Racing Kyle Petty Driver Card (2020)
  • Donruss Racing Aero Package William Byron Vehicle Card (2020)
  • Donruss Racing Red Parallel Dale Earnhardt Jr. Driver Card #15 - National Guard (2020)
  • Prizm Velocity Kyle Busch Racing Card #78 (2020)
  • Sports Illustrated For Kids - Chase Elliot Vehicle Card (2021)
These are all my collector cards about NASCAR drivers and their vehicles. As I collect more of them, this blog post will be updated. 

Remember when I recently explained why I have not been uploading anything to The Internet WayBack Machine Archive anymore? Well, at long last, I had an idea: hosting these cards listed above on there for preservation! In fact, I started it all with the TRAKS Richard Petty Race Day card, so here is a link to it:


Well, that will be it for this blog post. I hope you enjoyed it. See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment