Thursday, September 16, 2021

Why I haven't uploaded anything to The Internet WayBack Machine Archive in over a year...

Hello everyone! This is CEO100able, and I have something to discuss with all of you. Remember when I started an account on The Internet WayBack Machine Archive last year just so I could start hosting content on there? Well, it looks as if I've been out of ideas on what to upload on there next ever since due to copyright and piracy concerns, and it's very hard to find what else is in my family's house that should be uploaded to the same website. 

Besides, The Internet WayBack Machine Archive has been celebrating its 25th anniversary since it first launched in 1996, so I should hopefully find something to host on there this year to participate. If you have any ideas for me, please let me know and I will resume the fun. Thank you.

Thanks for reading, and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment